Saturday, February 25, 2006

From the depths of my mind


I stood in a field beconing you to me
I whispered to the wind to find you and bring you to me
The wind obeyed my command
And as you felt it tickle your hair
You heard the fainest whisper and knew it was me
You followed the wind as it blew in my direction
To your surpirse you saw me swirling the wind about me
The wind blew from the tips of my fingers in majestic circles
The moment our eyes met we knew each other at once
As you gazed into my eyes the wind grew furious and hungry
Then the world thundered and split open before you
I pulled my hand away and watched the ground swallow you whole
I grinned to my self as i put the dark cloak back over my head and adjusted my scythe
and i becond the next victim to come hither

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home