Monday, February 27, 2006

Can Death Be Felt?

Every where I go I feel your harsh eyes upon me
Every time I turn your gaze grows stronger
I turn to meet it
But in a flash the gaze is gone
Tonight your gaze is stronger than the nights before
My hearts begins to beat excessively
As the gaze begins to burn my spine
My neck tingles with the sense of your presence
I turn the lights out and crawl into bed
My blood begins to turn cold and Goosebumps begin to rise
I lay still afraid to stir, as I close my eyes to drift to dreamland, I feel your scorching hot breath upon the back of my neck
I slowly roll over to meet a forbidden unknown stare
As I slowly finally meet your gaze your eyes pierce my very being
A sharp pain runs through my body as it begins to fall limp
I take a final ragged breath of life as I stare into the face of death


----Alisa D------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home