Sunday, April 23, 2006




This is what happens when people do not take care of their dogs. My dog was in MY yard enjoying the sun, she is very old. She was also revovering from extensive treatments from heart worms....we got rid of them thank goodness...but our neighbors dog decided he needed a snack and took a HUGE bite outta her. I tried to stop him the dog, but he wouldn't stop no matter how hard i kicked him. My dog nearly lost her life, but w/ my love and some TLC, she recovered fine, with a few more trips to the vets....This happend during the fall season, now its been over four months and the wound has finally shrunk down to about an inch....She's doing quite nicely, and the doc can't believe she lived. neither can i, goes to show how loyal some pets are to their owners. She's my furchild...i love her dearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home